Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Joyful Face & A Reminder!!!

After spending hours getting lost, not literally, in Capitol Park, I decided it was a snack kinda day. We went to Goody Tuchew's on L Street, which is a cute little cookie store. I love this place because the cookies taste homemade and I don't have to be tempted by a whole stash frozen away in my freezer for safe keeping. We sat outside listening to the busy street traffic, watching as suited professionals on their lunch break scurried by, enjoying the occasional peaks of sunlight.


One Word Wednesday at Aspire

 Reminder:

Tomorrow is Loving Where You Live Thursday. I know I can't be the only one in the blogosphere who loves where I live. Here are the guidelines again: 

1)Photo(s) must be taken by YOU.
2)Photo(s) should have an explanation of why you love where you live.
3)You must link up. Button can be found on the right or at the end of my posts. 
4)Be creative and have fun exploring your city!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a sweetheart. Love her polka dot tights & chucks! xo

Julia said...

Cookies=joy! Love this shot!