Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What A Joy!!!

I spoke with one of my friends from high school yesterday. She is now able to do what every fully pregnant woman can't wait to do...count the days on her fingers! It is always wonderful news when a friend tells you she is expecting, but it is even greater knowing that the arrival of the highly anticipated bundle of love is right around the corner! Speaking with her about the last couple weeks and the weeks to come brought back memories of my numbered days of being "side-kickless". My life, then, was good but only a fraction of how great it is now. I am thrilled that her life will be blessed and enriched in so many new ways. I am excited that her journey as a woman will continue and she will grow from the experience to come. I cant wait to hear about how much joy little C brings to their lives. To you, Brittany and David, early congratulations! I am so excited for you!

1 comment:

jenny baker said...

my best friend from high school is counting down her days as well! i can't wait to meet her little baby girl :)