Tuesday, January 05, 2010

it's official!!!!

Now that today is almost over, it will mark the completion of my first official day as a vegetarian. I have been wanting to go back "to the dark side" as Pieter might put it, for a while now but have been struggling to get a good start on it. So i decided that instead of declaring that i am now a vegetarian I will simply just take it one day at a time. My approach will be simple and similar to quitting smoking-although the last time i quit smoking was when i found out i was pregnant and I'm happy to say that i haven't smoked since- so maybe it's not really like quitting smoking, but you know what I mean!!! I tried to make yesterday my first official day, but quickly caved when I got to my works dinner party....I'm a sucker for Mexican food! I have also made Lola's second nap my yoga relaxation time! I successfully did it today without feeling like throwing up and feel more flexible already! I'll keep y'all posted on how it goes!

No comments: