Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movin' On Up

Happy Birthday!!!!
Well, my baby will be turning five in February! No, not Lola. My blog. This little piece of history was created  only months after Pieter and I started dating. I was pretty awestruck by my new guy: his devotion to blogging, his cute little fohawk, the way he rocked jean on jean...eh... Nevertheless, his love for writing and blogging became, for me, a new freedom for expression. 

This upcoming year, I'd like to branch out and do more. Write more. Photograph more. Get more familiar with the wonderful depths of the Blogosphere, and really appreciate the beautiful connections that are out there waiting to be made. So to kick off year five, I have created a button. Bare with me, it's totally amateurish...I'm still totally new to all this. So grab it and pass it on. Spread word. Spread joy. Spread love!

1 comment:

Jhen.Stark said...

YAY! Congrats and Happy Bloggy Birthday!!! Love the new button!!!!